In January 2017, IABC/Calgary will be 50 years old and we will be the first chapter (even before International) to reach this milestone.
As part of our celebrations, we will be hosting number of events and telling our story starting this fall and into 2017, including our gala event on January 28.
We will have a lot more information to come. We are also looking for your help!
We would like to capture and share your stories of working in communications and taking part in our community.
What to Share with Us
- Anecdotes and stories of past IABC/Calgary events, meetings, mediums of communication;
- How communications has changed since you began your career;
- IABC/Calgary artifacts/swag from previous years;
- Articles and blogs;
- Meeting minutes and approvals from previous Board years; and,
- Chapter success stories over the years.
We are also looking for volunteers to help with our signature event. To share your story or learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact Jolene Ondrik and Sharon Lee, our Anniversary Committee Co-Chairs, at email@example.com.