Work together with IABC/Calgary via our customized sponsor packages.
IABC/Calgary is the largest professional association for Calgary-based communications professionals, public relations practitioners and students.
Our purpose is to advance the profession, create connections and develop strategic communicators.
Members of IABC/Calgary practice in many disciplines of communications and are employed by organizations ranging from large national or multinational corporations to small local businesses, to non-profit societies and sole proprietorships crossing all sectors.
- a membership base of 500+ professionals
- 10,000+ visitors to our website
- 2,600+ followers on Twitter
- 500+ subscriptions to our monthly member newsletter
Benefits of sponsorship
As a partner of IABC/Calgary, you will have the opportunity to align your brand with an exclusive network of communicators and business professionals.
Whether you want to increase awareness about your company, enhance your corporate reputation, generate new business, or take advantage of event exposure/networking opportunities, IABC/Calgary members are the people you want to get in front of as they are key influencers and decision-makers in their companies.
Let’s work together
IABC/Calgary hosts approximately 10 events per season from October to June.
We are looking to partner with community-minded organizations where we can achieve mutual benefits from working together. Let’s work together to determine what interests you the most and find the best fit.
IABC/Calgary will provide:
- Business logo recognition on IABC/Calgary website
- Feature article in our newsletter (content provided by sponsor business)
- Ticket for sponsor business to attend at one event to network with our members
- Social media mentions at each event
Please get in touch so we can hear your ideas, answer questions and work on a customized sponsor package just for you.