- Volunteer OpportunitiesJoin our passionate group of volunteers and develop your network, grow your skills set and give back to the communications community!
- Mentorship ProgramBecome a mentor or be a mentee. The mentor program is just one more way IABC/Calgary encourages communicators to reach the highest standards of professional excellence.
- Gift of CommunicationsWe identify local nonprofits with unmet communications needs and link them with communicators who will help them develop appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
- Become a Board MemberHelp guide the direction of this exciting and dynamic board. Nominate yourself or someone you know!
- Event SpeakingLet us know if you are interested in speaking at an upcoming IABC/Calgary event or have ideas for an event for Calgary’s members.
- SponsorshipBecome a sponsor and support your local communicators. Find out more!
We are always looking for great volunteers. IABC believes professional communicators are at the heart of every organization, and the IABC/Calgary chapter is no exception!
If you are interested in having some fun, building new skills and expanding your communications and marketing network, we’ve got a role for you. You can invest in your career and make a difference to the Calgary communications industry by volunteering just a few hours a week, a month or a year.
View current volunteer opportunities to find a role that matches your interests, skills and desired level of commitment. Don’t see anything for you? Send us your volunteer application anyways and we will get creative to find a role that works for you!
All IABC/Calgary members are welcome to sign up to become a volunteer. If you’re not a member, but have an interest in communications, view our IABC/Calgary Volunteer Policy.
Questions? Contact Calgaryemail@example.com