Choose a membership type to suit your needs.
At IABC, we’re flexible.
All membership types have access to exclusive IABC benefits and promote networking, career development and personal growth. IABC is also proud to offer a Membership Payment Plan for professional members, which provides the option of paying membership fees in four equal payments. Joining IABC is an investment in your career.
- For the individual who is looking to enhance their skills, expand their network and engage with their fellow professionals.
- Corporate memberships are for organizations that have a communications team and would like all of them to have access to membership benefits.
- Corporate packages allow discounts for five or more employees from the same company.
- For full-time students at colleges, universities or other educational institutions, as well as part-time students working towards a degree or certificate program in Canada, who are not presently working in the communications profession.
- Transitional membership is for communications students or recent grads transitioning into a career. This reduced rate is for professionals who have graduated from a program at a post-secondary institution in the last year. They must hold a student membership to get the transitional rate.
- Members can only have one year as a student transition before they must become a professional member at the full professional rate.
- Retired memberships are for retired professionals looking to stay engaged and involved with the professional association they have always loved.
Where your fees go
- Chapter dues –$25
- Region dues –$20
- International dues –$254
Contact us if you have any questions about membership!