Manager, Marketing & Communications
We’re here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. We’re focused on what matters to our customers. We listen and connect. We make their problems our problems. We strive to understand what they’re going through. We build products with them in mind and offer solutions that help. And we deliver on our promises. We believe that insurance is not about things, it’s about people.
A career in Insurance has never been this exciting.
Are you passionate about creating and implementing marketing & communications plans to support innovative solutions for brokers and customers? Do you want to join a leading organization that lives its values of integrity, respect, service, social responsibility and excellence?
If so, you may be interested in the Manager, Marketing & Communications role at Intact Insurance!
This is your opportunity.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Business Development, you will strategically develop broker marketing plans, leads communications both internally and externally, and ensure that the Intact Insurance brand is leveraged to help drive results across Canada. The Manager, Marketing & Communications will work closely with both the corporate personal and commercial lines teams, as well as all regional offices, to ensure that all marketing and communications strategies are implemented successfully.
This position is a 12-month employment opportunity based in our Calgary, AB office.
This role will offer you the chance to:
- Bring expertise on leading trends and best practices in the area of traditional & digital marketing, communications and project management
- Oversee the creation and implementation of marketing & communications plans for new product launches, sales campaigns and co-branded marketing opportunities
- Work closely with National Marketing, Corporate Communications and the Intact Lab to ensure alignment with Intact Insurance Initiatives
- Inspire and create effective, consistent communications appropriate for the material, audience or medium, in alignment with the vision and mission of the team, department and division
- In collaboration with Branch Directors and Business Development teams, work with select brokers in building out strong co-branded marketing strategies including digital, social media, out-of-home, direct mail, and traditional marketing tactics
- Lead and manage direct reports to achieve overall objectives. Responsible for hiring, performance, management, career development, coaching and training immediate team members
Education and Experience:
- Minimum undergraduate degree – preferably with a marketing or communications major
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in marketing or communications
- Insurance industry experience an asset
- Ability to work with outside agencies or vendors
Abilities and Knowledge:
- Strong project management skills
- Proven abilities in building relationships with agencies, brokers and broker associations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic mindset and ability to meet objectives in a timely manner
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence and build strong relationships with internal and external partners
Please submit your application directly to our website:
– – – – – – –
The fine print.
Prior to receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to background checks if it’s a requirement for the role. These checks could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Eligibility to work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That’s why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you are in need of a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.