ESOP Builders is looking for a Freelance Public Relations Specialist to help create awareness and growth for our business. At ESOP Builders we use a custom transformation model for small to medium sized Canadian private businesses to create Employee Share Ownership Plans.
Our clients are typically Canadian Businesses with owners age 40+ looking for a succession plan and to pass on their legacy to their employees or management. They come from a variety of sectors including Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, or related field with experience in private corporate sector
- Proof of experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives
- Experience managing projects and budgets from start to finish
- Extensive Search Engine Optimization
- PR Agency experience
- We are looking for candidates who can impress us with their past projects and experience
Our Goals for a PR Specialist is to gain leverage on the recent Employee Ownership Trust announcement in the 2022 Federal Budget; such as influence in articles, interviews, or a quote in a news story or industry magazines/newsletters.
This is a short term project based posting.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those considered will be contacted.