Coordinator Corporate Relations
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career while earning a competitive salary and great benefits.
Nutrien currently has an exciting new graduate opportunity, beginning in May 2019, for a period of 6-months. As a member of our Corporate Relations team, you will experience an invaluable work experience in a growing company.
What you will do:
- Generating a variety of content for the Nutrien website, intranet, and social media channels.
- Writing and editing memos, invitations, or company-wide employee communications.
- Project and communications support for a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
- Traditional media and social media monitoring support and related reporting and benchmarking.
- Provide digital support managing webpages utilizing appropriate content management systems to upload and edit content.
- Photography and video support for internal stakeholders and events.
- Help maintain digital asset library.
- Ad hoc project involvement.
What you will bring:
- Undergraduate degree in communications or journalism, with preference given to candidates with up to 2 years of relevant communications work experience.
- Technical Qualifications:
- Must have intermediate/expert level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications.
- Skill in writing, communications, and project management.
- Knowledge or experience in design layout and video applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva or Premiere is an asset.
- Familiarity with media monitoring tools or content management systems (e.g. Drupal, SharePoint) is an asset. Experience with digital communications. including social media, photography or video.
- Soft Skills:
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and utilize external resources.
- Proven ability to initiate action, problem-solve, manage numerous priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Astute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn the company’s strategy, operations, and industry.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible on work assignments.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.