The IABC/Calgary monthly communications meet-ups are open to all marketing, communications, social media and public relations professionals or students, and anyone who wants to learn more about the industry.
These events provide a chance to enjoy conversation with individuals from the communications industry in a relaxed and friendly environment. Make new connections and reconnect with former colleagues.
Who can join?
Anyone! Up to 15 people max per meet up. Please register via the link on the meet-up event page.
Free for IABC members.
Non members pay $15.00.
- Join a casual forum to talk about timely and engaging topics in communications, bringing a diverse range of opinions and career experience to the discussion.
- Each event is themed so attendees can engage in quality dialogue.
- If there are hot topics in the industry, these will also be discussed, for example “fake news”, crisis communications etc.
- September 27, 2018 – Pipeline Communication
- October 25, 2018 – Cannabis
- November 22 2018 – Let’s Talk Olympic Bid 2026
- January 24 2019 – Communication Planning Implications Of Alberta Law Around Information Breaches
As events come online you can register via this link.