- CareerLineIABC/Calgary helps in all aspects of our member’s career paths.
- IABC International AcademyParticipate in online workshops facilitated by leading experts, or join in a webinar through the IABC International Academy.
- Communications CertificationFind out more about the Communication Management Professional (CMP) certification, including why it’s important and how to get it.
- ABC DesignationFind out who is ABC designated in Calgary.
- Student DevelopmentMeet our Student Ambassadors and learn why a membership is so valuable for students
- Mentorship ProgramBecome a mentor or be a mentee. The mentor program is just one more way IABC/Calgary encourages communicators to reach the highest standards of professional excellence.
- Communications AwardsDo you want to become an award-winning communicator? Find out more about IABC’s award opportunities.
- RecognitionFind out more about how IABC recognizes communicators and their work.
- BidLineConnecting communications professionals to potential contracts.
CareerLine is IABC/Calgary’s job service targeted specifically to communications professionals who are members of IABC/Calgary. Career postings are updated regularly.