EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS: SUNDAY, MAY 31, 2020
Are you looking for your next dream volunteer position?
Nominations are now open for the 2020/2021 IABC/Calgary board.
On behalf of Tim Shaw, 2020/2021 President and Natasha Qereshniku, 2020/2021 Past President, I am inviting you to consider joining the IABC/Calgary board of directors and representing one of the largest (and award winning) IABC chapters worldwide.
What’s in it for you?
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Leadership experience with the opportunity to manage a team of volunteers and participate in key decision-making for your portfolio and the chapter.
- Business experience, including strategic planning, budget-setting and reporting.
- Networking and best-practice sharing with fellow communicators at the local, regional and international levels.
- Pride in accomplishing great things for IABC/Calgary.
- And making lifelong career connections.
Nominations are open to Sunday, May 31, 2020. You can nominate yourself or another member to help guide our IABC chapter.
Download the nomination package and learn more about the board roles and how you can become part of the future of IABC/Calgary.
For more information on the role, please check out the nomination package, or reach out to me, Sharon Lee, 2019/2020 Past President at email@example.com