Calling all leaders! Are you looking for your next dream volunteer position?
Nominations are now open for the 2019/2020 IABC Calgary board.
On behalf of Natasha Qereshniku, President 2019/2020 and Sharon Lee, 2019/2020 past president, I am inviting you to consider joining the IABC Calgary board of directors and representing one of the largest (and award winning) IABC chapters worldwide.
What’s in it for you? Here are just some of the benefits:
- Leadership experience with the opportunity to manage a team of volunteers and participate in key decision-making for your portfolio and the chapter.
- Business experience, including strategic planning, budget-setting and reporting.
- Networking and best-practice sharing with fellow communicators at the local, regional and international levels.
- Pride in accomplishing great things for IABC Calgary.
- And making lifelong career connections.
Nominations are open from February 12 to March 12, 2019.
You can nominate yourself or another member to help guide our chapter.
Download the nomination package to learn more about the board roles and how you can become part of the future of IABC Calgary.
For more information on the role, please check out the nomination package, or reach out to me, Angela Anderson, 2018/2019 Past President via email.