Want to build your network while enhancing your leadership skills? We have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for two directors to join our talented board (see their profiles and an interesting fact about each one here).
If you are passionate about the communications industry and want to move the profession forward with like-minded people, consider applying for the following positions.
- Works with IABC headquarters and the President of IABC/Calgary to ensure our membership numbers are accurate and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Ensures that IABC continues to be marketed to lapsed members, corporate members and unsigned prospects.
- Develops activities that welcome new members to IABC/Calgary.
- Develops and executes chapter’s biannual membership survey.
- Works with other directors to develop membership feedback forums.
- Ensures Membership section of IABC/Calgary website is current.
Student Development Director
- Liaises with educational institutions to promote IABC/Calgary as the professional association of choice for Communication/Public Relations students and educators.
- Oversees the organization of professional development events for students and/or junior practitioners, in conjunction with other portfolios.
- Ensures Students section of IABC/Calgary website is current and promotes student development opportunities.
- Manages our Student Ambassador Program.
Join our board and lead one of the world’s largest chapters.
Our chapter has also won International Chapter of the Year twice, this means that you are joining a high performing board where you can gain new skills.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to Past President Sharon Lee at email@example.com