Post your contract on IABC/Calgary’s BidLine
We post contract and project-based opportunities for qualified professionals in communications, public relations and marketing from employers in Calgary and Canada-wide. Organizations don’t require an IABC/Calgary member on their staff to post a contract opportunity.
BidLine provides an opportunity for communications employers to reach a targeted audience of contract job seekers and avoid the avalanche of applications that results from online ads and postings. Advertising rates are reduced for companies who employ current IABC members.
Why advertise on BidLine?
- BidLine is only available to IABC/Calgary members via a secure login. This ensures that all contract postings are only visible to our large membership of qualified communications professionals.
- Our members have expertise in all areas of communications such as strategic planning, website development, writing and editing, public relations, marketing and much more. You can easily select your desired list of specialties within the online order form.
- Our members range from entry-level communicators to senior managers.
- Our statistics show your ad can receive up to 40 responses from experienced/educated professionals when posted.
- More than 80 per cent of members recently surveyed said it’s one of the main perks of belonging to the chapter and/or joining the chapter.
- More than 80 per cent of employers who have used our services indicate that they would use our service again and would recommend us to others.
What information would I need to include in a contract posting?
- Level of position (junior, intermediate or senior)
- Duration of project or contract
- Name and description of the organization
- Desired areas of expertise
- Contract description including: to whom the position reports, qualifications needed, compensation range (optional), detailed applications process and deadline date.
Note – Changes to any ads require 48 hours to implement.
Submit your ad
Complete the Online Job Ad Submission Form. Once our BidLine coordinator receives your submission, your posting will be prepared and you will get a confirmation email within 24 hours confirming your posting.
- Two-week posting (minimum) – $40
- Three-week posting – $55
- Four-week posting – $75
BidLine offers credit card payment options. A receipt will be emailed to the address provided when registration is complete.
Job ad inquiries
Contact our Director of Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.