IABC is a worldwide network of professionals committed to the highest standards of organizational communication. With more than 12,000 members in 80 countries, IABC is a professional association that is perfect for communicators who wish to excel in their careers.
IABC/Calgary is one of 100 chapters worldwide and one of 14 chapters in Canada. We’re consistently recognized as one of the largest and leading chapters in the world.
IABC/Calgary is the largest professional association for Calgary-based communications professionals, public relations practitioners and students.
Membership assists professional development and advancement in the fields of:
- Corporate communication
- Employee/internal communication
- Marketing communication
- Public relations/external communication
- Media relations
- Community relations
- Public affairs
- Investor relations
- Government relations
Sharing IABC’s direction at the local level
Professional communicators at the heart of every organization.
To advance the profession, create connection and develop strategic communicators.
IABC pledges to:
- Represent the global profession.
- Foster a diverse community.
- Focus on insights and results.
- Honour our Code of Ethics.
- We will achieve this by being open, contemporary and professional.