IABC offers several types of memberships to suit your needs.
At IABC, there are several different types of memberships to suit your situation. All membership types have access to exclusive IABC benefits and promote networking, career development and personal growth. IABC is also proud to offer a Membership Payment Plan for professional members, which provides the option of paying membership fees in four equal payments. Joining IABC is an investment in your career.
Student membership – $57/year
- For full-time students at colleges, universities or other educational institutions, as well as part-time students working towards a degree or certificate program in Canada, who are not presently working in the communications profession.
Professional membership – $339/year new and lapsed members; $299/year renewing professional members
- For the individual who is looking to enhance their skills, expand their network and engage with their fellow professionals
Transitional membership – $172/year
- For those who have graduated from a post-secondary institution in the last year.
- Corporate memberships are for organizations that have a communications team and would like all of them to have access to membership benefits.
- Corporate packages allow discounts for five or more employees from the same company.
Retired membership – $49/year
- Retired memberships are for retired professionals looking to stay engaged and involved with the professional association they have always loved.
Where your fees go (based on Professional Membership):
- Chapter dues –$25
- Region dues –$20
- International dues –$254
Contact us if you have any questions.