- Volunteering OpportunitiesJoin our passionate group of volunteers and develop your network, grow your skills set and give back to the communications community!
- Mentorship ProgramBecome a mentor or be a mentee. The mentor program is just one more way IABC/Calgary encourages communicators to reach the highest standards of professional excellence.
- Gift of CommunicationsWe identify local nonprofits with unmet communications needs and link them with communicators who will help them develop appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
- Become a Board MemberHelp guide the direction of this exciting and dynamic board. Nominate yourself or someone you know!
- Event SpeakingLet us know if you are interested in speaking at an upcoming IABC/Calgary event or have ideas for an event for Calgary’s members.
- SponsorshipBecome a sponsor and support your local communicators. Find out more!
Volunteering is a great way to gain valuable experience, develop new skills and network with IABC Calgary members. Thank you for getting involved! For more information about volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to explore the various volunteer positions associated with each portfolio. All positions, whether filled or vacant, are listed under each portfolio to help members decide what roles they would like to volunteer for, both now and in the future.