The IABC/Calgary monthly communications meet ups are open to all marketing, communications, social media and public relations professionals or students, and anyone who wants to learn more about the industry. These events provide a chance to enjoy conversation with individuals from the communications industry in a relaxed and friendly environment. Make new connections and re-connect with former colleagues!
Who can join?
Anyone! Up to 15 people max per meet up.
IABC members can join for free and non-members pay $15.00
- Join a casual forum to talk about timely and engaging topics in communications, bringing a diverse range of opinions and career experience to the discussion.
- Each event is themed so attendees can engage in quality dialogue. If there are hot topics in the industry, these will also be discussed, for example “fake news”, crisis communications etc.
- When the group thinks that the conversations should be shared with the rest of IABC/Calgary, key insights from conversations are summarized in a blog and posted on the IABC/Calgary website.
- September 27, 2018 – Pipeline Communication
- October 25, 2018 – Cannabis
- November 22 – Let’s Talk Olympic Bid 2026
- December 2018 and beyond – stay tuned!
When these events are posted to upcoming events, you can register via this link.