Post your job on IABC/Calgary’s CareerLine
We post career opportunities for qualified professionals in communications, public relations and marketing from employers in Calgary, and Canada-wide. Companies don’t have to have an IABC/Calgary member on their staff to post a career opportunity.
CareerLine provides an opportunity for communications employers to reach a targeted audience of job seekers and avoid the avalanche of applications that results from online ads and postings. Advertising rates are reduced for companies who employ current IABC members.
Why advertise on CareerLine?
- CareerLine is only available to IABC/Calgary members via a secure login. This ensures that all job postings are only visible to our membership of over 550 qualified communications professionals.
- Our members have expertise in all areas of communications such as strategic planning, website development, writing and editing, public relations, marketing and much more!
- Our members range from entry-level communicators to senior managers.
- Our statistics show your ad can receive up to 40 responses from experienced/educated professionals when posted.
- More than 80 per cent of members recently surveyed said it’s one of the main perks of belonging to the chapter and/or joining the chapter.
- More than 80 per cent of employers who have used our services indicate that they would use our service again and would recommend us to others.
What information would I need to include in a job posting?
- Level of position (junior, intermediate or senior)
- Duration (full-time, contract or temporary)
- Name and description of the organization
- Job title and description including: to whom the position reports, qualifications needed, salary range (optional), detailed applications process and deadline date.
Note – Changes to any ads require 48 hours to implement.
Submit your ad
Complete the Online Job Ad Submission Form. Once our CareerLine coordinator receives your submission, your posting will be prepared and you will get a confirmation email within 24 hours confirming your posting.
If your company employs at least one IABC member, the cost is discounted. The membership number must be provided at the time of submission.
Two-week posting (minimum)
Full rate: $150
With discount: $100
Full rate: $225
With discount: $150
Full rate: $300
With discount: $200
CareerLine offers credit card payment options. A receipt will be emailed to the address provided when registration is complete.
Job ad inquiries
Contact our Director of CareerLine at firstname.lastname@example.org.